Friday, November 19, 2010

These Are The Dayz/Top Emcee-Dj Stitches/Rhyme Va-lor




These Are The Dayz

Top Emcee                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                               
Once again I bring another 12 inch. This song was made in 1994 and I finally pressed it 97-98.The artist was Rhyme Va-lor and like most MC's he was a P.I.M.A(pain in my ass).He acted like he was spending money, when actually I was spending my money.He was an ungratefull son of a bitch and everyone who he came in contact with him would want to punch him in his face.In any event I got distribution with FatBeats and Unique.The buyers at Unique were cool but Fat Beats-they have a name but the suck at doing business.The two jerks that worked there were assholes.They tried to give me the run around for 1600 bucks.My gripe was if you sold the records give me my money.On this one I made Va-lor sign a work for hire agreement and sent him on his way,so he could go suck on Prince Paul's nuts.Most people don't realize I developed DeLaSoul not Paul and not PUNK ASS MASE.But anyway check these joints out and I still have some wax left on this one leave a comment to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment