Friday, November 19, 2010

Great Mindz

Some of the artist I have worked with did their best stuff with me.They call me the idol maker,cause if you did four songs with me you were now idolized.I could take an average rapper and make him a deadly MC,theres a big difference.I bring to you Great Mind. Eternal Intellect was the MC and of course I did everything else.He never got signed but we made great songs.I always knew how to get the best songs out of my artist because I know how to set mood for writing and my music makes you think.E.I came from another group but the they wasn't ready,but I knew I could mold and help him grow song wise.E.I sounded like Sadat X but his vocab was much sharper and his lazy flow was just right over my music.He was 6'6" and I'm 6'5" so we called the album Land Of The Giantz. The first song is Funky 4 You.The track was so dope that Broadway of MCA Records heard it and I wind up selling it to Rakim along with two other tracks that Ra never used.I got paid but Pete Rock and CL Smooth used the same sample for I Got to Love.I think someone leaked the track cause they sound real simular.But here they are Funky 4 you /Never Have The Skillz                                                                                                                                                     
Funky 4 You
               

Never Have The Skillz                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment