Monday, October 11, 2010

long island hiphop twenty four years and counting

Hello,and i welcome you to the history of WaxWerkz Ent,these blogs consist of what i have done in the so called music biz and so of the characters i have encountered. I am digginig out demos , freestyles,records,and anything i can find. So lets get to know one another. I was born Charles F. Smith Jr. aka Grand Chop Cha-Rock aka Dj Charlie Rock aka Dj Stitches the Plastic Surgeon. I was bitin by the hiphop bug at an early age.I lived in The Bronx for a moment then moved to Southside Queens and settled in Amityville L.I. at 14 0r 15.Seenig my cousin The MixMaster T.C practice djing and developing techniques inspired me all the way.I am now an accomplished Dj/Turntablist/Producer/Hiphoper4Lifer.I will periodically give a brief background or description of the stuff i post. So lets get started,these are some of my favorite joints i produced, some were released and some demoed out. But here we go
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment